Thursday, February 19, 2009

Petition of Injustice

 As many readers know the Family Court does not hand over court transcripts , professional writer reports and many matters are manipulated in the judges' minutes. All done in the cosy and secretive judge chambers. This is a dishonest Court and the reason why so many men view the Court, as a Court of Injustice. It is impossible to clear your name against any allegation, because the Family Court simply shuts up shop.For example a judge involved in my case said " I am not inclined at this stage to order the release of the report as sought." The report was requested by Doctors helping the family, including my young badly affected PAS children!

I applaud Jadie's petition approach and believe me my anger which is misinterpreted by many as unjustified could be understood if people knew the sinister dealings that judges' get up to in the New Zealand Family Court. I was a much loved father before WW3 started in 2001. I have tried to get judge transcripts from that date until now without little success. People say, us dads are damaged angry units, I say that is not true, as why would I have custody of my teenage daughter. Not one person in the Family Court has ever witnessed the strong bond of LOVE between us. I have been to Court over 200 hundred times , but no one has ever bothered to find the truth that is , I am a GOOD DAD and the sick system is wrong.

Here is a petition regarding a request for a judge to consider the release of a transcript. How can the family court continue to get away this?



Dear dad4justice,




Thank you for signing the "Hand over the transcript Judge Crosbie" petition at iPetitions.com website.
Your signature is valuable and makes a real difference. Please encourage others to sign the petition as well. To do that, just forward the text below to everyone who might be interested:

------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------
Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Hand over the transcript Judge Crosbie"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/crosbie?e

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time.

Thanks!

No comments: