Friday, May 29, 2009

I told you that the USA is a gynocracy.

Dear dad4justice,


I told you that the USA is a gynocracy.

I told you not to elect gynocrats.

I told you not to recruit merchant maureens.

I told you not to marry foreign women.

Many accused me of being an alarmist, a misogynist, and worse.
I was right. My detractors were wrong.

I took heat everywhere, and my professional credentials took
a hit -- for being right. Some generous subscribers donated
money to me (via my homepage) for putting my ass on the line.
Why? Because they valued my contribution to all men, and to
all of society. Most of my subscribers, though -- even the
very wealthy ones -- were happy just to sit in the bleachers.

I wrote an article (#84): "Men's Silence Is Women's Gold."
How true, how true. Men are getting exactly what they deserve.

Real men speak out, fight, and help other men -- tactically and
financially -- who are putting their asses on the line, as in
any war. Silence and inaction are for eunuchs.

So, where are we now?

* Women at the University of Chicago are vilifying male students
for starting a men's group. (see Femme Fishbowl)

* VAWA-connected Green Card fraud (VAWA Joe Biden begat this)
is now an epidemic (see Femme Fishbowl)

* Sonia Sotomayor -- GynObama's choice to replace SC Justice
Souter -- has, with her sexist, racist, and activist words
(both judicial and nonjudicial), vindicated me.

Articles: http://thenononsenseman.com/PopUps/ArticlesByMHR.html
Femme Fishbowl: http://thenononsenseman.com/page8.html

Do you know that, in some cases, I must have 5 e-mail exchanges
with men before they will join my mailing list? Right. That's
how chicken some men are. Never blame the feminists.

All the talking heads on TV are aghast that Sotomayor enjoys
a double standard. They all admit that a white man with Sonia's
racist, sexist, activist mouth would now be an ex-judge. Yet,
where are they on VAWA, rape shields, maternity fraud, paternity
fraud, Green Card fraud, DV fraud? Hiding under their desks.
Men's silence is women's gold. Duh.

Real men speak out, fight, and help other men -- tactically and
financially -- who are putting their asses on the line, as in
any war. To benefit from someone else's sacrifice without giving
back is dishonorable.

By the way, if you unsubscribe after receiving this message,
I won't miss you.

Ciao,
Marc

No comments: