Sunday, July 4, 2010

Absent dads owe billions in unpaid child support

  False allegations made in 2001 by an unscrupulous maternal family obliterated the close loving bonds of love that I enjoyed in a relationship with my two dear daughters. However with that said, I have paid child support even though I have not had meaningful access to either of them.The money does not go to them, it goes to the wayward government creeps. It is hard paying a gender bias system without enjoying the rewards of my children. It was so easy for my ex to manipulate the sick judicial system I can only assume that the child support debtors bolted before the police locked them up and a Family Court said they were mental. This country is a tragic mess with more social problems than any other country of similar size. Who in their right mind can say they proud to be a kiwi. This country is a corrupt cess pit !!


Absent dads owe billions in unpaid child support


No comments: